Gunnison County utilizes Colorado.gov to process electronic payments. This online service includes a non-refundable portal administration fee that allows Colorado.gov to deliver this, and other important services via the internet.
- For online transactions paid via credit card there is a portal administration fee of $0.75 plus 2.25% of the total transaction amount.
- For online transactions paid with cash via a debit to your checking account (eCheck) there is a portal administration fee of $1.00 per transaction.
Steps to Pay
To pay your bill, please read the following instructions:
- Have your Gunnison County bill or statement available.
- Have your credit card or bank account information available.
- Click the appropriate department in the below list to proceed to the payment processing interface.
- Make sure you have received a confirmation number to ensure your payment has been processed.
What You Can Pay
Online payments to Gunnison County may be made for the following:
- Gunnison County Community Development Department
- Building Permits
- Document Sales
- Land Use Change Fees
- Oil and Gas Permits
- Public Works Plan Review
- Sign Permits
- Workforce Impact Fees
- Gunnison County Clerk and Recorder
- License Plate Renewals
- Gunnison County Health and Human Services
- Foster Care Donations
- Gunnison County Attorney’s Office
- Public Records Requests (NOTE: Please wait for your invoice or a payment estimation to submit payment)
Credit card companies charge a fee to merchants for processing credit card payments. In most business, this is considered a cost of doing business, and the credit card charges are figured into the cost of
However, Colorado State law dictates that County Treasurers collect the entire amount due, so we are not allowed to deduct the payment processing fees from the payments being made. Gunnison County does not receive any portion of the portal administration fee.