Collaboration with Community Members and Professionals
FAST has found that by working together we can set up youth and their families for success. We do this by:
- Identifying community needs
- Support collaboration and ongoing professional education
- Finding and implementing creative solutions to community issues
Referring Youth and Families
Do you feel like the youth or family is needing more than what you're providing or has multiple providers that need help coordinating?
Talk with them about FAST and make a referral. Click here to use the online FAST Referral form.
Interagency Oversight Group (IOG)
The Gunnison County Interagency Oversight Group (IOG) oversees all the activities of our Collaborative Management Program, FAST, and determines how our programs are run. The IOG includes representatives from community agencies and organizations, who choose to partake in the program on an annual basis by signing a Memorandum of Understanding. The IOG is required to have ten mandatory partners in order for a community to opt into the program, however, there is no limit to the number of partners that can sit on the IOG. Community partners can also choose to participate in IOG meetings without having to be a signing IOG member.
- Gunnison County Department of Health and Human Services
- Project Hope of Gunnison Valley
- The Center for Mental Health
- 7th Judicial District Court
- 7th Judicial District Probation
- Gunnison Watershed School District
- Division of Youth Services (DYS)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans (Regional Accountable Entity [RAE])
- Gunnison County Department of Juvenile Services
- Gunnison Valley Mentors
- Six Points (Community Centered Board and Division of Vocational Rehabilitation vendor)
FAST Community Collaborative
FAST Community Collaborative meetings are held monthly, bringing professionals and community members together to learn more about certain services or organizations, engage in dialogue, and connect with others in the share interests of children, youth, and family well-being. You can view the meeting calendar on the FAST Main page.