County Resolutions & Proclamations

Gunnison County resolutions are available online for users to access. Copies of recorded resolutions predating 2011 may be obtained by calling the Gunnison County Recorder's Office at 970-641-2038, or by visiting the Blackstock Government Center at 221 N. Wisconsin in Gunnison.  For Gunnison River Valley Local Marketing District resolutions, click here.  For Gunnison County Housing Authority resolutions, click here.


Proclamations passed during the previous five years are available online for users to access.  The County does not maintain the original hard copies since they are generally awarded to the relevant person or entity.