The purpose of the Elections Activity is to provide registration and voting services to those who are eligible to vote in Gunnison County so they can successfully cast their ballot in a timely and accurate manner.
2022 Primary Election
Please continue to visit this site. We will be posting information for the 2022 Primary Election as it becomes available.
Election Day: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Voter Service and Polling Center Information
What is a Voter Service and Polling Center?
A VSPC is a location that has been set up during the election to provide the following services to voters:
Mail Ballot Services
Ballot Boxes to Return Ballots
BLACKSTOCK GOVERNMENT CENTER
221 N. Wisconsin St., (Parking Lot) Gunnison
QUEEN OF ALL SAINTS PARISH HALL, 405 Sopris Ave., Crested Butte
All ballot drop boxes are under 24 hour recorded video surveillance
ADA accessible voting machines are available at any Voter and Service Polling Center (VSPC) listed above.
Anyone wishing to register or change their voter registration information may do so by coming into the Clerk & Recorder’s office located at 221 N. Wisconsin St. in Gunnison during the business hours of Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or by phone at 970-641-7927 or at the Colorado Secretary of State’s website.
Register to Vote
- Colorado Combination Voter Registration and Mail-In Ballot Application (PDF)
- Formulario de solicitud de inscripci de votant (PDF)
- Special District Property Owner Affidavit (DOC)
If you have a Colorado state driver’s license or ID card issued by the Department of Revenue, you may register online.
You may now verify your voter registration information online via the Colorado Secretary of State Elections Center.
Vote In Honor of a Veteran
The Vote In Honor Of A Veteran program will give you the opportunity to cast your vote in honor of a service member who has served our country in the United States Military. It is our service men and women who protect our right to vote and guard our democracy with honor. Cast your vote this November and remember those who sacrifice so that you can continue to cast a ballot every election. This year, you can recognize that effort by wearing a personalized button from the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office to express your appreciation of a specific service member or veteran.
- Ballot Information Booklet (Blue Book) The Colorado Legislative Council have developed a ballot information booklet to provide voters with the text, title, and a fair and impartial analysis of each initiated or referred constitutional amendment, law, or question on the ballot. The analysis must include a summary of the measure, the major arguments both for and against the measure, and a brief fiscal assessment of the measure. The analysis may also include any other information that will help voters understand the purpose and effect of a measure. Both English (PDF) and Spanish (PDF) versions are available
- Frequently Asked Questions: For answers to the most commonly asked questions, please visit the Colorado Secretary of State Elections Center.
- Verify Voter Registration: You may now verify your voter registration information online via the Colorado Secretary of State Elections Center.
- Acceptable forms of Identification