Motor Vehicle Office Forms
- Trustees Statement for Certificate of Title (DR 2170) - When titling a vehicle in the name of a trust in Colorado, this form must be completed by the trustee(s) and submitted with the title documents.
- Statement of One in the Same (DR 2421) - Is used when the customer's name that appears on their identification differs from what their name appears on the title.
- Power of Attorney for a Motor Vehicle Only (DR 2175) - Used to appoint an individual or entity to act as your attorney-in-fact to apply for an original or duplicate certificate of title, transfer title, or record a lien.
- Persons with Disabilities Parking Privileges Application (DR 2219)
- Non-Use of Vehicle or Out of State Insurance Affidavit (DR 2303)
- Bond Statement Guide / Combined Form (Bond Statement Guide, Older Vehicle in Lieu of Bond, Statement of Fact.) (DR 2394) - The Bond Statement Guide is used in the "Title or Salvage Title Established by Surety Bond" process. It is a detailed statement from the applicant outlining the reason for bonding to establish title. The Older Vehicle in Lieu of Bond is used in the Title or Salvage Title Established by Surety Bond when the vehicle is over 25 years of age, Bill of Sale must be less than 45 days old. The Statement of Fact is used to provide additional information. A perjury statement is included.
- Application for Title and/or Registration and Joint Tenancy with Rights of Survivorship (DR 2395) - This form is used to apply for new Titles or Registrations for new/used motor vehicle or trailer purchases. The Joint Tenancy with Rights of Survivorship form is a form that is defined as; A form of legal co-ownership of property (also known as survivorship). At the death of one co-owner, the surviving co-owner becomes sole owner of the property. Transfer of ownership requires copy of death certificate and signature of survivor
- Duplicate Title Request and Receipt (DR 2539A) - Used to obtain a duplicate title from the Colorado Motor Vehicle Division. Please submit the form along with payment.
- Verification of Vehicle Identification Number (DR 2698)
- Affidavit for Collection of personal Property Pursuant to Small Estate Proceeding (DR 2712) - Used to appoint a successor in the event of a person’s death, to transfer a motor vehicle, when the property owned by the decedent does not exceed fifty thousand dollars.
- Personalized License Plate Application (DR 2810) - Used to apply for personalized group special, alumni, street rod, amateur and commercial call letter license plates.
- Supplemental Secure and Verifiable Information and Attestation Clause (DR 2842) - This form is used to obtain required secure and verifiable identification information from the purchaser of a vehicle for the purpose of obtaining a title and registration.This form is attached to the other required title or registration documents when applying for a title or registration.