The purpose of the Elections Activity is to provide registration and voting services to those who are eligible to vote in Gunnison County so they can successfully cast their ballot in a timely and accurate manner.
The 2018 Primary Election is an all mail ballot election. Ballots will be mailed to all eligible voters beginning the week of June 4th, 2018.
We will be posting information regarding the 2018 Primary Election as details become available. Please continue to monitor this site for the latest information!
Tuesday, November 6th, 2018
The 2018 General Election is an all mail ballot election. Ballots will be mailed to all eligible voters beginning the week of October 15th, 2018.
Anyone wishing to register or change their voter registration information may do so by coming into the Clerk & Recorder's office located at 221 N. Wisconsin St. in Gunnison during the business hours of Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. or at the Colorado Secretary of State's website.
Gunnison County Election Information
- Colorado Combination Voter Registration and Mail-In Ballot Application
- Formulario de solicitud de inscripci de votant
- Special District Property Owner Affidavit
You may now verify your voter registration information online via the Colorado Secretary of State Elections Center.
Vote In Honor of a Veteran
The Vote In Honor Of A Veteran program will give you the opportunity to cast your vote in honor of a service member who has served our country in the United States Military. It is our service men and women who protect our right to vote and guard our democracy with honor. Cast your vote this November and remember those who sacrifice so that you can continue to cast a ballot every election. This year, you can recognize that effort by wearing a personalized button from the Colorado Secretary of State's Office to express your appreciation of a specific service member or veteran.
Sign up here
- Ballot Information Booklet (Blue Book) The Colorado Legislative Council have developed a ballot information booklet to provide voters with the text, title, and a fair and impartial analysis of each initiated or referred constitutional amendment, law, or question on the ballot. The analysis must include a summary of the measure, the major arguments both for and against the measure, and a brief fiscal assessment of the measure. The analysis may also include any other information that will help voters understand the purpose and effect of a measure. Both English and Spanish versions are available
- Frequently Asked Questions: For answers to the most commonly asked questions, please visit the Colorado Secretary of State Elections Center.
- Verify Voter Registration: You may now verify your voter registration information online via the Colorado Secretary of State Elections Center.
- Acceptable forms of Identification